May 26, 2011

The Fabulous Zooey Deschanel

So, I'm sitting here writing this post at 8:28 pm and I can't stop thinking about how crappy my day was today.  So, instead of writing a normal beauty post, I thought I'd share with you one of my style icons: Zooey Deschanel.  She, honestly, ranks very high on my list of favorite celebrities (right along side of Natalie Portman and Audrey Hepburn).  I like her because she's talented (she's an actress, singer and a songwriter), down-to-earth, gorgeous without even trying AND is married to the lead singer of, perhaps, one of my favorite bands, Death Cab for Cutie.  


This is my favorite look.  It's that modern I-just-rolled-out-of-bed look and it suits her perfectly.


She looks so awesome in this picture.  I am really liking the top.

How cute?  She's singing with her hubby Ben Gibbard!!
In case you didn't know, Zooey fronts the band She & Him (along with M. Ward).  If you haven't done so already, go to Google and search for her band.  They are extremely talented and have a very laid-back vibe.  Trust me, you'll love them!!

OH...I almost forgot, Zooey is also a Rimmel London ambassador.  In fact, she is the spokesperson for one of my favorite drug store mascaras: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara.  See, how awesome she is!!!

XO

4 comments:

  1. Love Zoey! She is so cute, and always has the best quirky roles! Also a fabulous singer! Thanks for sharing- hope today is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart her as well. She has a great new show called "The New Girl" that I think starts next week... http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-picks-up-zooey-deschanel-186471

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zooey! She's definitely my girl crush too, and I have to admit I'm a lot more interested in Rimmel (and Dear Creatures, and H&M...) now she endorses them. She's stunning and looks so low-maintenance at the same time. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me to the list of her fans aswell! She is so darn cute, and personable looking.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.